Company: digitalROAR Ltd, Business Hub, Wolverhampton Road, Codsall, South Staffordshire. WV8 1PE. Registered in England & Wales No. 490 7639
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- the use of enquiry and registration forms
- your purchase of any our products or services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address, phone
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- Email address
- Payment details such as credit card information
- Date of birth
- Educational history, work experience and other information from your CV if you provide this to us
- Market research data such as readership patterns
- Usage statistics
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- Providing our users with a personalised service
- Processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- Conducting market research surveys
- Allowing users to participate in interactive features of our service, where they choose to do so
- Providing reports to our customers
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
- To build up marketing profiles
- To aid strategic development
- To audit usage of the site. We use technology which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
digitalROAR has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside digitalROAR to data processors such as fulfilment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing digitalROAR sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside the European Economic Area.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting the Privacy Officer by e-mail at email@example.com or write to:
Privacy Officer digitalROAR Ltd, Business Hub, Wolverhampton Road, Codsall, South Staffordshire. WV8 1PE.
We may charge the statutory allowable fee for the provision of this information.